- Remove the stem of mushroom and chop the Mushrooms and wash them well.Chop the onions, green chillies and capsicum.
- In a Pan heat the cooking oil and sauté the sliced onions when they get translucent add curry leaves and sauté in high flame until all the watery contents get dried up.
- Add chopped capsicum, green chillies to the pan and keep it for 3-5 minutes.
- Keep this aside and take another pan, add some cooking oil. (Next step is to fry the mushrooms).
- Add cumin powder to the pan and add the sliced mushrooms. Cook it well until the mushroom becomes tender. Add a pinch of salt to mushroom.
- Add masala which has already prepared to the mushroom, mix both well.
- cover the pan for 2-3 mints and serve it hot.
Before frying the Mushroom use some towel/paper to remove the water content. This will be helpful for frying, otherwise the water content in the mushroom will be extracted while frying. You wouldn't be able to fry it properly.