1-Two-Step Cooking - All in One Pot
2-Stovetop-Safe DuraCeramic™ Cooking Pot
- Because many slow-cooker recipes require a two-step process-- browning/searing meat on the stove top before slow cooking to seal in flavors, often times you end up with more than one dirty pot to scrub clean.
- For the ultimate one-pot solution, the Crock-Pot® brand designed a stove top-safe pot that moves from stove top to slow cooker in one smooth move.
- Sear then Slow Cook Sear meat for a crispy outside and juicy flavor inside.
- Saute onions and peppers before adding to soup.
- With the slow cooker's double-duty removable cooking pot, you can brown, sear, or saute ingredients directly on the stove top before placing the pot into the slow cooker to finish cooking.
- No need to dirty unnecessary extra pots or pans along the way. Two steps. One pot. No problem.
- The slow cooker's removable cooking pot features a DuraCeramic™ nonstick coating, which prevents food from sticking, helping to ensure effortless food release and quick cleanup.
- The durable nonstick coating is also scratch-resistant for long-lasting, high quality performance, as well as PTFE and PFOA free for healthier cooking and peace of mind.
- The pot's oval shape fits larger roasts and cuts of meat, while its glass lid helps trap in heat and moisture and allows for at-a-glance viewing of the cooking process.
- For added convenience, the pot's integrated side handles make it easy to lower and lift the pot in and out of the heating base for graceful transitions from stovetop to cooker to tabletop for serving.
Smart Cookers: A Convinient Way of Cooking Read More...
LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS