Importance of Presure Cooker
- Do not touch hot surfaces. Use handles.
- Close supervision is necessary when the pressure cooker is used near children.
- Use the appropriate heat source(s) according to the instructions for use.
- Do not place the pressure cooker in a heated oven. Do not wash any hard anodized parts in a dishwasher.
- Extreme caution must be used when moving a pressure cooker containing hot liquids. Do not use pressure cooker for other than intended use.
- This appliance cooks under pressure of 103 kPa (15 lbs/in²). Improper use may result in scalding injury. Do not use the unit unless it is properly closed. See Operating Instructions on How to Close the Hawkins.
- Always check that the steam vent / vent tube is clear immediately before closing the lid for pressure cooking.
- The pressure regulator / vent weight is an accurately weighted device to regulate operating pressure. Never place anything over the pressure regulator / vent weight while cooking.
- When starting to pressure cooker, close the lid WITHOUT the pressure regulator / vent weight in position on the steam vent (except in the Ventura model where the lid can be closed with the pressure regulator placed on the steam vent). Place the pressure regulator/ vent weight on the steam vent ONLY AFTER steam starts to come out of the steam vent steadily.. Read More..
LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS
- Related Blogs
Cooking food in a pressure cooker is worth as it produces healthy and delicious food in very less time than any other ordinary cooking. Opting to cook in a pressure cooker is definitely to ease your cooking process on a ...
Today everyone is so busy that they opt out for unhealthy fast food without considering about their health, because we just don't have time to cook. Unfortunately, those fast foods are not very healthy for us, and in a c...