Product Overview for
7.5 Litre Elegance Outer Lid Pressure Cooker
Most common cooking apparatus of today's world wide kitchen. We manufacture UNITED CLASSIC OUTER LID PRESSURE COOKER apart from its use, the most important factor of the product- USER SAFETY. Our Products are ISI Certified which is India's most remarkable Government Agency for Certification of Product safety.
|Care & Cleaning |
- Do not store food in 7.5 Litre Elegance Outer Lid Pressure Cooker when not in use.
- Clean and dry the 7.5 Litre Elegance Outer Lid 7.5 Litre Elegance Outer Lid Pressure Cooker after each use. Warm water is recommended for cleaning.
- Do not wash the lid in a dishwasher
- Before each use, ensure the cover of the pressure indicator or safety valve is not damaged and it fits well. If there is damage, replace the cover before using the cooker again
- After each use, release and clean the anti-clogging nut and the pressure regulator completely. The steam discharging tube and the anti-clogging nut should not be filled or blocked by any substances, such as food residue. When installing the pressure regulator, make sure that it is installed in the correct position.
- After each use, the safety valve should be examined to ensure it is clean. Clean with hot water if required.
- After each use, the rubber gasket should be cleaned thoroughly with warm water. It should be installed back in the lid after washing
- The rubber gasket will last longer if you place the lid upside down on top of the pressure cooker body after it has been washed
- Depending on how often tile pressure cooker is used, you should replace the rubber gasket, the 0-ring for the safety valve and sealing ring for pressure regulator every 1-2 years. In case of damage (tears or cracks, deformation on the edges or hardening), these parts should be replaced immediately.
| Important Safeguards |
|When using pressure cookers, basic safety precautions should always be followed : |
- Do not touch hot surfaces. Use handles or knobs.
- Keep children away from the 7.5 Litre Elegance Outer Lid Pressure Cooker when it is in operation. Close supervision is necessary when the pressure cooker is used.
- Never place the pressure cooker into the oven or microwave.
- Move the pressure cooker carefully when in operation. Do not touch hot surface, as this could result in burns. When the pressure cooker is heated, only touch lift with handles and always use protective gloves. Extreme caution must be used when moving a pressure cooker containing hot liquids.
- Do not use pressure cooker for other than intended use. Only use the pressure cooker for the purposes described in these instructions.
- Do not use pressure cooker for frying oil.
- This appliance cooks under pressure. Improper use can lead to burns and scalding. Make sure the 7.5 Litre Elegance Outer Lid Pressure Cooker is properly closed before operating. See “Operating instructions”.
- Your NuWave Precision Pressure Cooker is only suitable for use with the following heating sources: gas, electric, ceramic, induction. Do not attempt to use other sources.
- Before using the pressure cooker, check it to make sure the safety mechanisms are not damaged or dirty and valves are not obstructed. Always check the pressure release device for clogging before use. See “operating instructions”.
- Do not open the pressure cooker until it has cooled and all internal pressure has been released. If the handles are difficult to push apart, this indicates that the cooker is still pressurized – do not force it open. Any pressure in the cooker can be hazardous. For releasing the pressure, please see “Operating Instructions”.
- Never using the 7.5 Litre Elegance Outer Lid Pressure Cooker without liquid, as this could result in damage.
Adhere strictly to the following content amounts:
Minimum: 0.26 Qt (1/4 Liter) of liquid
Maximum: 2/3 of the pressure cooker
For foods which foam or rise (e.g. rice, legumes, broths, or dried vegetable), do not fill the cooker more than half full. Over filling may risk clogging the vent pipe and the development of excess pressure.
- Be aware that certain foods, such as applesauce, cranberries, pearl barley, oatmeal or other cereals, split peas, noodles, macaroni, rhubarb, or spaghetti can foam, froth, and sputter, and may also clog the pressure release device (vent pipe). These foods should not be cooked in NuWave Precision Pressure Cooker.
- When cooking doughy food, gently shake the cooker before opening the lid to avoid food ejection.
- If you cook meat with skin or sausage with casing, which can swell when under pressure, do not pierce the skin as long as it is swollen. This could result in scalding.
- When the normal operating pressure is reached, turn the heat down so all the liquid, which creates the steam, does not evaporate.
- Pressure cooker cannot be used for medical purposes, especially for sterilization, as the 7.5 Litre Elegance Outer Lid Pressure Cooker is not designed to reach the required temperature.
- Do not alter the safety mechanisms or repair the pressure cooker by yourself. Please contact the store where it was purchased for details.
- Use only the appropriate NuWave Precision Pressure Cooker replacement parts, to ensure your pressure cooker will function properly and safety.
- Do not tamper with any of the safety systems beyond the maintenance instructions specified in the instructions for use.